Assassin's Creed is a historical action-adventure open world stealth video game series that, as of 2013, consists of five main games and a number of supporting materials. The games have appeared on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Nintendo DS, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Vita, iOS, HP webOS, Android, Nokia Symbian Windows Phone platforms, and the Wii U. The main games in the franchise were developed by Ubisoft Montreal, with the handheld titles developed by Gameloft and Gryptonite Studios, with additional development by Ubisoft Montreal. The series has received much popularity from the general public and acclaim from critics, and has sold over 55 million copies as of March, 2013. The series took inspiration from the novel Alamut by the Slovenian writer Vladimir Bartol. and considered to be the spiritual successor to the Prince of Persia series.
Connection with All-StarsEdit
- Connor Kenway and Aveline de Grandpr appears as a playable character.
- Achilles Davenport appears as an unlockable minion.
- Haytham Kenway and Aveline de Grandpré appear as DLC minions.
- Assassin's Creed (PS3) 2007
- Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles (DS/3DS) 2008
- Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines (PSP/Vita) 2009
- Assassin's Creed II (PS3) 2009
- Assassin's Creed II: Discovery (DS/3DS) 2009
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3) 2010
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3) 2011
- Assassin's Creed III (PS3) 2012
- Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (Vita) 2012
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3/PS4) 2013