THIS PARTY IS GETTING CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!
Born from the union of a human and a demon, his mother was killed when he was only eight years old, and got separated from his twin brother, Vergil. As a grown man, he became a Devil Hunter and opened a store called "Devil May Cry", hoping to get revenge on the demon that killed his mother.
THE LEGACY OF DANTE:
- Devil May Cry
- Devil May Cry 2
- Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening
- Devil May Cry 4
- DmC: Devil May Cry
Dante was relaxing on his office, until Trish says about a creature who is believed a demon gathering around fighters made of polygon. She asks to him kill this demon and "will grant you a reward". Dante picks his Guns, Rebellion and goes into his journey.
Name: Demitri Maximoff
Connection: Not also are both by CAPCOM: they are both powerful demons and also appeared in the same game as a team: Project X Zone
Dante, back at hte office, says to Trish that not also the demon is hunted, but he also got a crazy kind of power, and the cutscene ends as dante askes: "Where is my Reward?" and Trish just smiles.
Similiar to what happens to him in Project X Zone, Dante has moves from DMC1, DMC3 and DMC4, but has the same look as DMC1. He is a combo-heavy character, capable on doing long combos and rack up AP fast.
- Rebellion Combo - - Does a Sword Combo.
- Stinger - or + - Unleashes a powerful thrust after lunging forward.
- High Time - + (Hold to rise) - Just like New Dante's Version.
- Trillion Stabs - + - Does a lot of stabs.
- Aerial Rave - (Air), (Second blow must connect for third and fourth blow) - Does a few cuts with his sword in the air.
- Killer Bee - or + (Air),
- Fireworks - + (Air) - Spins a shotgun around his body like a set of nunchucks, randomly blasting nearby enemies.
- Helm Breaker - + (Air) - Just like New Dante's version.
- Ebony and Ivory - (Holdable) - Fires some rounds with his pistols.
- Gun Stinger - or + - Rams a shotgun into an enemy and pulls the trigger to hit them with a concentrated burst of buckshot.
- Twister - + - Quickly spins out dual sword slashes, creating a heat vortex burning everything in the general vicinity.
- Hysteric - + - With the Kalina Ann, fires a huge barrage of mini-missiles at the enemy.
- Aerial Ebony and Ivory - (Air)
- Shotgun Shot - or + (Air) - Fires his shotgun.
- Aerial Twister - + (Air)
- Rainstorm - + (Air) - Rains hundreds of bullets down upon unsuspecting foes that lie waiting below him.
- Ifrit Combo - - Tri-level attack that ends by knocking the enemy down.
- Kick 13 - or + - A quick but powerful flaming back roundhouse kick that knocks the enemy down.
- Prop Shredder - + - Spins his sword at high speeds to slice and dice the enemy to bits.
- Crystal - + - Thrust your nunchucks into the ground's surface to sprout huge ice pillars in your surrounding vicinity.
- Yamato Slash - (Air) - Does a series of slashes with a katana.
- Sky Star - or + (Air) - Does an quick air dash.
- Trick - + (Air) - Teleports down to the stage, surprising unsuspecting foes.
- Grenadegun - + (Air) - Fires a grenadegun downwards.
- Front Kick - or - Does an kick that launches the enemy away.
- Beast Uppercut - - Uppercuts the enemy.
- Ebony & Ivory Shots - - Throws the opponent down and shoots them a few times.
- Jackpot! - (Level 1): Dante fires two consecutive bullets powered up by demon energy. Whoever he hits or gets caught in the following explosion will be killed.
- PF398: Revenge - (Level 2): Dante transforms Pandora from a bazooka to a laser cannon and shoots it foward, killing everyone it touches.
- Devil Trigger - (Level 3): Dante transforms into his Devil Trigger form. On it, he is faster and all his attacks kill.
- When Selected:
- "This is going to be one hell of a party!"
- "Let's rock, baby!"
- "So many demons, so little time."
- "Time to get to work, guys."
- Item Pick-up:
- "What's this supposed to be?"
- Using Jackpot:
- Using PF398: Revenge:
- Using Devil Trigger:
- Successful KO:
- "Adios, kid!"
- "Come on, baby face!"
- "A helpful hint, take a tip from your elders…"
- "You're a king? Yeah, here's your crown."
- "This is what I live for! And I'm absolutely crazy about it!"
- "Dude, the show's over."
- "So you want a piece of me, literally."
- "I can still fight."
- "Damn it!"
- "You sure know how to throw a party."
Intros and OutrosEdit
- Showtime: Dante, facing away from the camera, turns around and says: "Showtime"
- Let's Get This Party Started: Dante lands on stage.
- Time To Get To Work: Dante looks at his guns and says: "Time to get to work, guys."
- Absolutely Crazy About It: Dante gets into a fighting stance.
- The Show's Over: Dante smiles triumphantly and aims Ebony and Ivory sideways over each other.
- One Hell Of A Party: Dante clears his coat.
- Stealing Your Spotlight: Dante sheats his sword.
- What's Up?: Dante taunts the enemy.
- Dante kicks the camera.
- Dante falls down.
- Dante throws his amulet away in anger.
- Dante gets stabbed in the chest.
Dante's default appearance as he is seen in DmC: Devil May Cry.
- Default color: Red Jacket and Black Jeans.
- Blond Hair, black jacket and boots (Trish Costume)
- Blue Jacket and faded black boots (Vergil Costume)
- Dark blue and red Jacket and black jeans and faded dark blue boots (Nero Costume)
Legendary Devil KnightEdit
Dante as Sparda in his human form. Level 3 also changes form in this costume.
- Default: Purple Jacket, short and black boots
- Black Jacket, jeans and boots (DmC Human Sparda Appearance)
Dante, missing his coat. Available via DLC.
- Rank 8: Trish
- DLC: Lady
- Rank 5: Dante (Early Artwork)
- Rank 6: DMC2 Dante
- Rank 7: Sparda
- Rank 9: Vergil
- Rank 11: Trish
- Rank 12: Nero
- Rank 14: Ebony & Ivory
- Rank 15: DMC1 Dante
- Rank 17: Devil Trigger Form
- Rank 18: Pandora
- Rank 20: Agni
- Rank 21: Rudra
- Rank 23: Arkham
- Rank 24: Shop Statue
- Rank 50: Devil May Cry Logo
- Rank 200: Amulet
- Rank 16: Dante's Office
- Rank 19: Nevan (weapon)
- Rank 22: Rebellion
- Rank 25: Mallet Island
- Rank 300: Temen-ni-gru
- Dante is the fourth character from CAPCOM.
- Dante apppears in two forms: Old and New.