Crash Bandicoot (クラッシュ・バンディクー) is the main protagonist of the Crash Bandicoot series and is playable character in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.
Crash Bandicoot is the main protagonist of the Crash Bandicoot series and was originally named Willy Wombat. He is a genetically-advanced Eastern Barred Bandicoot who lives life on N. Sanity Island. Throughout the series, Doctor Neo Cortex is his usual arch-enemy, and is always defeated by Crash in order to keep peace around the island. Crash is often accompanied by his ally, Aku Aku, the secondary protagonist. In the earlier games, he tended to say "Whoa!" whenever he fell into a hole. In the later games, he spoke gibberish with a very basic knowledge of the language spoken in the game.
THE LEGACY OF CRASH BANDICOOT
- Crash Bandicoot
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
- Crash Team Racing
- Crash Bash
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure
- Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced
- Crash Nitro Kart
- Crash Twinsanity
- Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage
- Crash Tag Team Racing
- Crash Boom Bang
- Crash of the Titans
- Crash: Mind Over Mutant
Crash opens a crate that contains Aku Aku, Aku Aku then tells him that there is a great danger threatening their and other worlds. He advices Crash to check out if Dr. Cortex is behind this, Crash nods and the two go on their way.
Reason: When they arrive Aku Aku says that Dr. Cortex had to be around here somewhere. Suddenly Knack appears to Crash's surprise. Aku Aku says he recognises him as clone of Crash and says that he's working for Cortex. Knack only says they have to stay away for him to prevent bad things from happening. Crash then goes into battle mode and Aku Aku says that he is the one who should watch out.
Connection: Both Crash and Knack hold visual similarities. Also, it pits two completely different generations against each other. A classic hero from the PS1 era vs a new hero from the PS4 era.
After Crash and Aku Aku return Aku Aku points out that Crash has done a real good job by defeating that evil monster, although he expected it to be Cortex. Crash nods when suddenly there is an explosion in the background. Crash and Aku Aku look to each other and go to the explosion.
Crash is a rather fast character, although not the fastest. He could be seen as the most balanced character and good for newcomers to begin with. Crash can hang on platforms by pressing while underneath it. (Aku Aku will follow Crash around the stage)
- Spin - - Crash will spins around. Mash for Death Tornado Spin.
- Crash Dash - or - Crash goes forwards, to transport faster.
- Bounce Crate - - An arrow crate appears that launches Crash up.
- Diggin`It! - - Crash goes underground for some seconds. While underground, press to spin and to resurface.
- Aerial Spin - (midair)
- Crash Dash - or (midair)
- Bounce Crate - (midair)
- Diggin`It! - (midair)
- Yo-yo Spin - - Crash spins a Yo-yo around in front of him, damaging the opponent.
- Planned Wumpa Throw - or - Crash throws a Wumpa Fruit forwards, stuns opponent for 2 seconds.
- Idle Wumpa Throw - - Crash throws a Wumpa Fruit upwards, stuns opponent for 2 seconds.
- Green N`Brio Beaker - - Crash places a Green N`Rio Beaker and stays there as a mine.
- Yo-yo Spin - (midair)
- Planned Wumpa Throw - or (midair)
- Idle Wumpa Throw - (midair)
- Red N`Rio Beaker - (midair) - Crash throws a Red N`Rio Beaker and when hit, opponent slows down for 5 seconds, thanks to a rain cloud.
- Bowling Bomb - - Crash throws a bowling bomb forwards. Hold to throw further.
- Slide Attack - or - Crash will slide over the ground, making opponents trip.
- Crystal Reward - - Crash throws Crystal into the air, which explodes and spawns AP balls.
- Fruit Bazooka - - Crash will grab his fruit bazooka and shoot out a fruit, when is hold down he will wait with firing, but it doesn't charge.
- Body Slam - (air) - Crash dives on the ground with his body.
- Slide Attack - or (air)
- Crystal Reward - (air)
- Fruit Bazooka - (air)
- Cortex Toss - or - Crash grabs the opponent with Cortex, spins and throws them away.
- Upward Cortex Toss - - Crash grabs the opponent with Cortex, spins and throws them upwards.
- Cortex Slam - - Crash slams the opponent with Cortex.
- Super Charged Body Slam - (Level 1): Crash does a body slam, causing a giant shockwave which kills opponents who is close to him.
- Bear It! - (Level 2): Crash rides Polar for a short time. Press to jump, to perform a charging attack, killing opponents.
- Invincible Crash Dash - (Level 3): A brief cutscene shows Crash gaining invincibility for crashing two Aku Aku Crates. After it, he can freely run through his opponents for a period of time. All the opponents he runs through will be killed. (Aku Aku is on his face as a mask the whole Super.)
- Spinning too much - Crash spins around until he gets dizzy and feels his head.
- Crash Dance - Crash will perform a short Crash Dance. Holding L2 however, Crash will perform the full routine as seen in various Japanese Crash ads.
- Aku Aku - Aku Aku floats around Crash while mumbling something.
Quotes from Playstation All-StarsEdit
- When Selected:
- Item Pick-Up:
- Successful KO:
Introduction and Ending AnimationsEdit
- N Sanity Beach - Gets up off the ground like in first level from Crash Bandicoot.
- Timetraveller - Jumps out of a Time Portal.
- Warp - The warp in animation from Crash Bandicoot 2.
- Body Slam Drop- Bodyslams down to the stage, then gets up.
- Victory - Crash strikes a pose.
- Perfect - does a spin and holds his hands in the air.
- Bonus - Smiles and teleports away.
- Mask Party - Crash gives a thumbs up, and Aku Aku appears, smiling.
- if using Victory: Crash spins around and falls down backwards as background goes black.
- if using Perfect: A few boxes land on his head.
- if using Bonus: He falls down a hole.
- if using Mask Party: He turns into a transparent angel and floats away. Aku Aku vanishes with his trademark vanish noise.
Eastern Barred BandicootEdit
The default appearance of Crash.
- Red skin: he has a blue pants and his face is a scarrier version of Crash's. (Fake Crash)
- Blue skin: he has a darker blue pants and his fur is darker brown (Evil Crash)
- Green skin: his pants are green and his fur white (Carbon Crash)
- Green skin: his shorts are green and his flippers are blue.
- Black skin: his shorts are black and his flippers white.
- Red skin: his shorts are red and his flippers black.
- Blue skin: his shirt is blue, with black pants and silver jewlery.
- Yellow skin: his shirt is yellow, with blue pants and gold jewlery.
- Black skin: his shirt is black, with white pants and silver jewlery.
- Dark Red skin: his jacket is dark red, with dark red pants and dark black shoes
- Dark Blue skin: his jacket is dark blue with dark blue pants and dark blue shoes
- Forest Green: his jacket is forest green with forest green pants and forest green shoes