|Devil May Cry|
|First Release||Devil May Cry (2001)|
|Genre(s)||Hack n' Slash, Beat 'em up|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3|
Devil May Cry is a series of hack n' slash character action games developed formerly by Capcom and currently by Ninja Theory.
Connection with All-StarsEdit
- Dante appears as a playable character.
- Kat appears as a Minion.
- Two of Dante's alternate colors resembled Vergil's and Nero's coats.
- Vergil, Nero, Lucia, Trish, Lady, the Hunter, Sparda, and classic Dante appear as unlockable Icons for the player, as well as a few of the Backgrounds.
Connection with All-Stars IIEdit
- Vergil appears as a playable character.
- Arkham appears as a Minion.
- Bob Barbas appears as a boss in the story mode.
- Devil May Cry - 2001 (PS2)
- Devil May Cry 2 - 2003 (PS2)
- Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening - 2005 (PS2)
- Devil May Cry 4 - 2008 (PS3)
- Devil May Cry HD Collection - 2012 (PS3)
- DmC: Devil May Cry - 2013 (PS3)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - 2003 (PS2)
- Viewtiful Joe - 2004 (PS2)
- Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble - 2006 (PSP)
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - 2011 (PS3)
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - 2011 (PS3/PSV)
- Project X Zone - 2012
- With the DmC iteration of Dante and the classic iteration of Vergil in All-Stars II, Devil May Cry has a representative for each of its two series'.