Please note this is JPBrigatti's separate version of this character. To see the three GTA V characters together, see Michael, Trevor, and Franklin. For similiar articles, see Michael and Trevor Phillips (TBA)
- ""Seriously, dawg?""
Franklin Clinton is the one of the main protagonists of Grand Theft Auto V and appears as a DLC character in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.
TOUGH LUCK, HOMIE
- Franklin is described as ambitious but perhaps to a fault and very eager to take on new illegal challenges. He is also described as a logical way of showing a young man with a lot of hope, with Dan Houser claiming that this would be a nice contrast from Michael. He also is a person that, even though is being mentored by Michael in crime, mentors Michael in life. This helps build up the Father-Son relationship between the two. Franklin is also much more calmer than both Michael, who has a very short temper, and Trevor, who is practically insane. Though Lamar drives him crazy at times, Franklin still cares for his best friend as he saves him from the Ballas with the help of Michael and Trevor during the events of Lamar Down. He is also the same toward Michael and Trevor as he is seen helping them out with most of their problems, like when Amanda cheats on Michael and he and the latter chase after the tennis coach during Marriage Counseling and when he helps Trevor and Michael hunt down the remaining O'Neil brothers during Predator.
THE LEGACY OF FRANKLIN:
- Grand Theft Auto V
Name: Pierce Washington
Reason: as the Grove Street are fully Families control, Franklin found the other gang called The Saints, becaused the colour of The Saints is Purple, making him fight Pierce becaused he thing they are the Ballas
Connection: Both Franklin & Pierce are Gangster with Black Ascent.
After defeating Polygon Man, he back to Los Santos, in there he meet Sly Cooper try kill Lamar & his Dog, Chop, he banned Sly to stop kill Lamar, by Sly doesn't like it & began attack Franklin, causing Franklin fighting him in middle of Grove Street.
- Crowbar - - Franklin does a simple three-hit combo with a crowbar. Pressing while turning around will also make him elbow any opponents behind them in the face before beginning the combo.
- Knife Stab - or + - Franklin stabs the opponent with a Knife.
- Golf Club - + - Franklin swings a golf club, acting as if it was an uppercut.
- Bat Strike - + ( ) - Franklin hits the opponent with a nightstick. If it connects, Franklin can hit the opponent again with a baseball bat and then kick him away.
- Motorcycle Flip - (Air) - (Air) - Franklin flips a motorcycle on air, hitting the opponent.
- Baseball Bat - or + (Air) - Franklin swings his Baseball Bat.
- Aerial Golf Club - + (Air) - Franklin will smash the opponent in the air with his golf club.
- Stomping Down - + (Air) (Mash ) - Trevor stomps multiple times beneath him.
- AP Pistol - - Franklin fires some bullets from his Combat Pistol. Keep pressing to shoot more bullets. You can shoot more bullets when holding .
- Combat SMG - or + - Franklin fires his Combat SMG fowards. Keep pressing to shoot more bullets.
- Stun Gun - + Franklin fires a shot from his stun gun, electrocuting opponents.
- SMG Ascension Shot - + - Franklin fires his Combat SMG in a way similiar to Drake's GAU-19 attack.
- Aerial AP Pistol - (Air) - Franklin will shot his AP Pistol to opponent while in the air.
- Aerial Combat SMG - or + (Air) - Same as SMG Ascension hot but shooting while in the air to opponent.
- Aerial Stun Gun - + (Air) - Similiar to Stun Gun but shoot from air.
- Micro SMG - + (Air) - Franklin fires his Micro SMG downside opponent.
- Katana Slash - - Franklin attacks the opponents with his katana, slashing it two times.
- Chainsaw - or + - Franklin dashes forward with a chainsaw.
- Cane - + - Franklin lunges a cane upwards. If it connects, Franklin grabs the opponent's leg with the cane and slams them onto the ground.
- Satchel Charge - + - Franklin deploys a satchel charge to the ground. Press + again to detonate it.
- Aerial Katana Slash - (Air) - Franklin will Slash opponent from right while in the air.
- Aerial Chainsaw - or + (Air)
- Aerial Cane - + (Air)
- Aerial Satchel Charge - + (Air)
- Move It! - or - Franklin pushes the opponent and kicks them away.
- Golf Club - - Franklin hits the opponents with a golf club, acting like an uppercut.
- Push - - Franklin pushes the opponent into the ground.
- Chop - (Level 1): Franklin throws a ball forward, and then Chop appears reaching for the ball, killing everyone on his way.
- Grove Street - (Level 2): Franklin summons many Grove Street members (including Lamar) to kill the opponents before time runs out. Franklin can alsi kill the opponents.
- Heavy Sniper - (Level 3): A brief cutscene shows the other opponents trapped into a building, while Franklin targets them from another building. After it, Franklin is free to shoot the opponents with the button.
Level 3 SoundtrackEdit
Quotes From Playstation All-StarsEdit
- Character Select:
- "What's crackin?"
- "I got you, homie."
- "Let's do it!"
- Item Pick-up:
- "Can't wait to show this to LD."
- Using Chop:
- "Rise'n shine, Chop Chop."
- Using Grove Street:
- "Hey!, Lamar!, kill that Dog-ass!"
- "Families 4 Life!"
- "Every One!, kill that piece of junk, nigga!"
- "Take that MotherF**ker"
- Using Heavy Sniper:
- "I'm see you, nigga"
- Successful KO:
- "Tough luck, homie."
- "Shuld have backed up, dawg."
- "This was an illuminating experience."
- "Seriously, dawg?"
- "Damn man, you crazy."
- "Seriously dawg, you're annoying the hell outta me."
- "Behave yourself, man."
- "I thought i had the easy job."
Intros and OutrosEdit
- Biker Clinton: Franklin arrives on the stage with his bike.
- Just Regenerating: Franklin drinks an energetic before readying for battle.
- Screw The Cops: An officer is seen shouting and pointing a gun to the camera, until Franklin comes from behind and slaps him, knocking him out.
- The Time's Come: Franklin reloads his pistol while walking torwards the camera.
- Wasted: Franklin shows a thumbs down to the camera.
- Finishing The Score: Franklin is seen running away with a bag full of money.
- Nice One, Chop: Franklin pets Chop.
- Chamberlain Families For Life: Franklin, along with Lamar and many Grove Street members, pose to the camera.
Losing Screen Edit
- Franklin sits down, sad.
- Franklin falls down to the ground with appear a word of "WASTED" in red letter.
- Lamar yells at Franklin's face before pushing him to the ground.
- Franklin is attacked by Ballas' Members.
- Franklin was arrested by the police woman with appear a word of "BUSTED" in blue letter.
- Win - Franklin is seen like his artwork: holding a pistol while adjusting his sleeves.
- Loss - Franklin is seen with his hood on, possibly to hide his face from shame.
Franklin's default costume as seen in the image.
Welcome To San AndreasEdit
Unlocked at Level 10, him with a sleeveless t-shirt with blue jeans and black shoes. This costume makes Franklin dress similiar to CJ.
- He can be unlocked by reaching Rank 8 With Franklin.
- In his winning screen Chamberlain Families For Life, one of the Grove Street members looks exactly like Carl "CJ" Johnson, the most famous protagonist in GTA.