- "Aw, come on, man. You can't leave her like that. It's just cruel."
Gumball Watterson hails as the main protaganist from The Amazing World of Gumball. He will appear as a upcoming 3rd Party DLC Character for Playstation All Stars Battle Royale. His in-game rival is Rayman.
His opening stars out at his house, along with his buddy, Darwin, watching TV. Both are really bored and are needed something to do. Darwin then tells Gumball that alot of different people are gathering up to get something they really need most. So both of them get up, and start to join the group that is trying to get something they need most. But Gumball says that he will only do it because he doesn't want to be bored anymore. Then the two friends head out to get rid of thier boredom.
Reason: As Gumball and Darwin enter the rival arena, they both see Rayman walking along. Gumball is then surprised, because him, nor Darwin, never saw a real live rarest hero in thier life. So both of the friends head on to ride it. But as Rayman hears them running, she turns around and dodges them both, while they both land into the ground, along with thier faces pummled into the ground. Rayman asks them why they were acting so crazy. They asked politly to ask if they could both ride her, but she declines to them both and tells them that she has more important stuff to do. They both ask what the important stuff was. He said that He just wanted to become a member of the wonder bolts, and said this place was the only place where she could become one. Gumbal and Darwinl, then, say that all that stuff sounds lame. But then Rayman starts to lose his temper and decides to challenge Gumball and Darwin to a fight to make them take it back.
Connection: Both Gumball and Rayman are very compenitive. They are both willing to take on challenges, and fight for what they want to become. Also, both the series last a long period of time, for instance, The Amazing World of Gumball season 1 started May 3, 2011, and ended March 12 2012, which was almost a year. And season 2 started August 7, 2012, and is still on-going. Seasons in Rayman just as long, maybe even longer or shorter. Both of them, at times, also act like a jerk to thier friends, but are also very kind-hearted as well. And even though Gumball isn't a girl, he acts alot like a tomboy, as Rayman does.
As Gumball and Darwin return home, Gumball says that it wasn't worth the time to do something, but at least it got rid of thier boredom. Gumball then realized something he hadn't before. He then had the guts to ask Penny out on a date, even though he hadn't before. He realized that while he was out on the "special gathering" with other people. Then he marched out the door to head to Penny's house to ask her out on a date.
- Neutral - Claw Combo
- Side - Side Slash
- Up - Claw Uppercut
- Down - Downward Kick
- Neutral(Air) - Spinning Slash
- Left(Air) - Claw Cut
- Right(Air) - Backward Kick
- Up(Air) - Air Claw Uppercut
- Down(Air) - Downward Air Kick
- Neutral - Paintball Gun
- Side - Paint Bomb
- Up - Bowling Ball Throw
- Down - Bowling Ball Rool
- Neutral(Air) - Air Paintball Shot
- Side(Air) - Air Paint Bomb
- Up(Air) - Air Bowling Ball Throw
- Down(Air) - Downward Paintball Shot
- Neutral - Magic Wand
- Side - Knight Charge
- Up - Helmet Smash
- Down - Watermelon Throw
- Neutral(Air) - Magic Wand Spin
- Side(Air) - Air Knight Charge
- Up(Air) - Air Helmet Smash
- Down(Air) - Downward Magic Wand Attack
- L or R - Head Smash
- Up - Baseball Toss
- Down - Karate Kick
- Darwin Headbutt - (Level 1): Gumball calls in Darwin to headbutt his opponents to KO them.
- Magic Broom Flight - (Level 2): Gumball hops on a magic broom to KO his opponents if he touches them.
- Power of Gi - (Level 3): Gumball transforms into his Karate outfit, and can KO his opponents instantly fro a short time.
Quotes from Playstation All-StarsEdit
- When Selected:
- "Oh yeah!"
- "Which is better? Cheese or cake?"
- "Don't worry. I'll go easy on you."
- "Ready to go!"
- "Oh? We all ready?"
- "Wanna play?
- Item Pick-up:
- "Well this will do."
- "Did you drop this?"
- "Thank you for being a concered citizen."
- "Is this part of the Dodge or Dare game?"
- "What to do with you."
- "Better not be anything stupid."
- "Watch what I can do with this, Penny!"
- When Using Supers:
- "Go, Darwin!"
- "Time to fly with style!"
- "Behold the power of my karate skills!"
- Successful KO:
- "That was entertaining."
- "And that's what happens when you try to kill a little kid."
- "In your face!"
- "Ahahaha! You should see the look on your face!"
- "Can you go home already? I'm getting bored"
- "Hah! Game Over, pal!"
- "About time you took a kickin'!"
- "Don't play rough with me!"
- "Tip: Stay down... please."
- "Another one bites the dust!"
- "Man, that was just cruel."
- "Wanna another one pal?"
- "Hey, could'v been worse!"
- "Take it easy, man!"
- "How dare you harm a little kitty like that!"
- "You have unleashed my furry!"
- "Man, this is worse than detention."
- "WHAT THE WHAT?! Your trying to kill me?!"
- "Oh, mom, where are you when I need you?"
- "This is turning out to be the worst day of my life!"
- "Eh, I been through worse."
- "Wanna make my life as worse as it already is?"
- "I really need back-up here, Darwin!"
- "Penny didn't see that, did she?"
- "Aw, I wanna go home."
- "Uhh, I ain't scared... much."
Intros, Outros, and TauntsEdit
- Ready to Go! - Crashes in on a bike and says, "Ready to go!"
- Oh? We all Ready? - Sits down reading a piece of paper and says, "Oh? We all ready?"
- Thanks for the Ride! - Darwin gives him a bounce-in intro and crashes into the stage.
- Wanna Play? - Shows off the Dodge or Dare game, then says, "Wanna Play?"
- I Did It! - Raises up his to arms for his victory.
- Oh Yeah! - Does a "Yes!" Pose.
- A+ - Shows off his test paper with an A+ on it.
- Air Guitar - Does an air guitar pose.
- If using, "I Did It!", he puts his head down in utter defeat.
- If using, "Oh Yeah!", he rages an attacks the cameraman with his right-hand claws.
- If using, "A+", he rips a piece of paper and makes an angered grin.
- If using, "Air Guitar", he makes a sad face with puppy eyes.
- That was Close! - Turns his head both ways and says, "That was close!"
- I'm Getting Dizzy! - Spins multiple times and says, "I'm getting dizzy!"
- High Five! - Appears with Darwin and both say, "High five!"
- Normal outfit he wears throughout the series.
- Unlock Event: Default
- The outfit he wears when him and his family are out paintballing in the paintball field in "The Fridge".
- Unlock Event: Reach Rank 10 with Gumball.
- The Halloween costume he wears in "Halloween".
- Unlock Event: Purchase at Playstation Store.
- The winter clothes he wears in the episode, "Christmas".
- Unlock Event: Purchase at Playstation Store.
- Rank 5 - Darwin
- Rank 6 - Penny
- Rank 7 - Dodj or Daar
- Rank 9 - Watterson House
- Rank 11 - Gumball
- Rank 12 - Tobias
- Rank 14 - Bannana Joe
- Rank 15 - Carmen
- Rank 17 - Alan
- Rank 18 - Juke
- Rank 20 - Tina
- Rank 21 - Ocho
- Rank 23 - Anton
- Rank 24 - Carrie
- Rank 50 - Gi Darwin
- Rank 200 - Gi Gumball
- Rank 16 - Elmore City
- Rank 19 - Elmore Mall
- Rank 22 - Gumball's Room
- Rank 25 - Elmore High School
- Rank 300 - Watterson Family
- Oh? We All Ready? - Reach Rank 2 with Gumball.
- Thanks For The Ride! - Reach Rank 15 with Gumball.
- Wanna Play? - Reach Rank 45 with Gumball.
- Oh Yeah! - Reach Rank 4 with Gumball.
- A+ - Reach Rank 20 with Gumball.
- Air Guitar - Reach Rank 50 with Gumball.
- In the Early Reel, he was voiced by Nicky Jones, but is later voiced by Logan Grove in the series.
- He is the third known person to attack the cameraman when he loses, the other two being Kratos and Zeus.
- Ironically, he is the only Third Party character to do it.