|Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA|
Crypton Future Media
Dwango Music Entertainment
|First Release||July 2, 2009|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Vita|
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA (初音ミク -Project DIVA-?) is a series of rhythm game created by Sega and Crypton Future Media. The games have appeared on the PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 3, Nintendo 3DS, iOS, Sega RingEdge, PlayStation Vita platforms. The series currently consists of 5 main titles and 3 spin-offs. The series primarily makes use of Vocaloids, a series of singing synthesizer software, and the songs created using these vocaloids most notably the virtual-diva Vocaloid Hatsune Miku. The game is the first video game to utilize the Vocaloid software developed by the Yamaha Corporation.
Connection with All-StarsEdit
- Hatsune Miku appears as a playable character.
- Hachune Miku appears as an unlockable minion.
- Megurine Luka, Kaito, Meiko, Kagamine Rin and Kagamine Len all appear as DLC minions.
- Tako Luka, Hachune Miku and Nyan Cat also appear as one of Hatsune Miku's moves.
- Kagamine Rin and Kagamine Len appear in Hatsune Miku's Level 2 Super.
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA (PSP/PS3) 2009
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Arcade 2010
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA 2nd (PSP/PS3) 2010
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Extend (PSP/PS3) 2011
- Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai (3DS) 2012
- Miku Flick (iOS) 2012
- Miku Flick/02 (iOS) 2012
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F (Vita/PS3) 2013