|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|First Release||Killzone (2004)|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 4|
Killzone is a sci-fi first person shooter series, made exclusively for Sony Computer Entertainment's (SCE) video game consoles. The series is developed by Guerrilla Games, a subsidiary of SCE.
The series follows several different soldiers of the ISA faction as they attempt to fight off attacks and defeat the Helghast Army. The series is well known mainly for it's outstanding visuals and realistic weighty feel to it's movement and gunplay. The series is somewhat unique in that the enemy Helghast are much more recognizable than the protagonists in the series, and tend to serve as the mascot for the series (similar to Resistance's Chimera). This is most likely the reason for including Colonel Radec in the game, over one of the main characters.
Connection With All-StarsEdit
- Colonel Radec is a playable character in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.
- The stage Dojo is a mash-up between Parappa the Rapper and Killzone.
- A Helghan MAWLR is seen attacking the level.
- The Dohvat Laser Designator is an Item.
- Invasion appears as a stage and mashes up with Ape Escape.
- The Capture Trooper appears as an alternate costume for Colonel Radec.
- The ISA makes a cameo in Invasion.
- A Helghast Soldier appears as a unlockable minion for Colonel Radec.
- Rico and Visari appear as downloadable minions.
Connection With All-Stars 2Edit
- Marshal Luger and Tomas Sevchenko appear as playable characters.
- Jan Templar and Rico Velasquez appear as minions.
- Killzone - 2004 (PS2)
- Killzone: Liberation - 2006 (PSP)
- Killzone 2 - 2009 (PS3)
- Killzone 3 - 2011 (PS3)
- Killzone: Mercenary - 2013 (PSV)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall - 2013 (PS4)