Shovel Knight is the main protagonist of the titular series and is a playable character in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.
THE LEGACY OF SHOVEL KNIGHT
- Shovel Knight (game)
- Azure Striker Gunvolt 2
- Hex Heroes
- Road Redemption
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Shovel Knight pretty much pays like how he does in his game. He's quite strong, floaty and is one of the fastest characters in the game.
- Shovel Combo - - Shovel Knight swipes his shovel, then stabs and slams it onto the ground.
- Charge Handle - or + - Shovel Knight charges up, then does a powerful slash with his shovel.
- Shovel Upper - + - Shovel Knight swipes his shovel upwards into the air.
- Drop Spark - + - Shovel Knight digs up a shockwave that travels along the ground, which hits the opponent.
- Air Shovel Combo - (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Charge Handle - or + (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Shovel Upper - + (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Shovel Drop - + - (midair) - Shovel Knight drops downwards on the ground shovel-first; if he hits on the ground, he bounces up into the air once.
- Flare Wand - - Shovel Knight takes out his flare wand, and shoots a fireball forward.
- Chaos Sphere - or + - Shovel Knight throws the Chaos Sphere forward, which bounces along the ground and penetrates through opponents.
- Throwing Anchor - + - Shovel Knight throws an anchor in an upwards arc.
- Trench Blade - + - Shovel Knight digs a pitfall trap on the ground, stunning opponents who are close to it.
- Air Flare Wand - (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Chaos Sphere - or + (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Throwing Anchor - + (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Trench Blade - + (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Phase Locket - - Shovel Knight uses the phase locket, making him more powerful for 5 seconds.
- Dust Knuckles - or + - Shovel Knight punches forward with a pair of gauntlets that propel him through opponents, punching them into the air.
- Propeller Dagger - + - Donkey Kong quickly becomes encased in a giant banana peel. The peel opens to reveal that the ape has vanished with the peel. Donkey Kong reappears in one of the five directions on another peel.
- Alchemy Coin - + - Shovel Knight tosses his Alchemy Coin on the ground, generating some AP.
- Air Phase Locket - (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Dust Knuckles - or + (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Propeller Dagger - + (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Alchemy Coin - + (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Fishing Rod - or - Shovel Knight uses his Fishing Rod to grab the opponent and throws them forward.
- Fishing Rod (Up) - - Shovel Knight uses his Fishing Rod to grab the opponent and tosses them upwards.
- Fishing Rod (Down) - - Shovel Knight uses his Fishing Rod to grab the opponent and slams them on the ground.
- War Horn - (Level 1 Super): Shovel Knight grabs out a horn and blows into it, releasing a large wave of sound around him which kills opponents close to him.
- Mobile Gear - (Level 2 Super): Shovel Knight leaps into the air and conjures a spinning gear that rides horizontally across the screen, killing anyone who gets in his way.
- Catch Her! - (Level 3 Super): Shield Knight is falling from the sky until Shovel Knight catches her. After an cutscene, Shield Knight joins Shovel Knight on the battle for a short period of time. She can attack opponents by slamming them with her shield or throw it like a boomerang. Same as Heihachi's Level 2 but longer.
- Troupple Chalice - Shovel Knight drinks a Troupple Chalice.
- Sleeping - Shovel Knight sleeps on the ground, then wakes up.
- I'm Waiting... - Shovel Knight sticks his shovel on the ground and taps his foot twice.
Quotes from Playstation All-StarsEdit
- When Selected:
- "Sharpen thy Shovel!"
- "For Shovelry!"
- "It's Shoveling Time!"
- Item Pick-Up:
- Successful KO:
Introduction and Ending AnimationsEdit
- Ready! - Shovel Knight jumps onto the screen in a front-flip and holds his shovel up in the air.
- Campfiring - Shovel Knight is seen sleeping on a log with a campfire nearby, he then wakes up with a jump and quickly puts out the fire.
- Digging Time! - Shovel Knight digs from the underground of the stage and jumps on the ground.
- Mobile On - Shovel Knight rides onto the stage with a Mobile Gear, then jumps out of it.
- Victory! - Shovel Knight raises his shovel into the air.
- Shovel and Shield - Shovel Knight and Shield Knight stands back to back and poses for the camera.
- Treasure Found - Shovel Knight pulls out a diamond from a treasure chest and poses victoriously.
- TBA - W.I.P.
- If using Victory! - Shovel Knight kneels down with his shovel pointing vertically towards the ground, gripping the shaft with both hands.
- If using Shovel and Shield - Shovel Knight claps for the winner.
- If using Treasure Found - Shovel Knight plants his shovel into the ground and falls to his knees, hanging his head low in shame.
- If using TBA - W.I.P.
Win: Shovel Knight is seen with his shovel raised on the air victoriously.
Lose: Shovel Knight is seen kneeling down on the ground with his shovel on the ground.
- For Shovelry! (unlocked at rank 4) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzSnJ_1YVmY)
- Strike the Earth (unlocked at rank 45). (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqbPY6rgYJA)
The default armor of Shovel Knight.
- Gold skin: gold armor (Ornate Plate)
- Red skin: red armor (Final Guard)
- Black skin: black armor (Black Knight)
Armor of ChaosEdit
His armor which he recieved after defeating Kratos in PlayStation versions of the original game.
- Silver skin: silver armor (Dynamo Mail)
- Black skin: black/red armor (Mail of Momentum)
- Purple skin: purple armor (Conjuror's Coat)
- Rank 8: Shield Knight
- DLC: Mr. Hat
- Rank 5: Shovel Knight
- Rank 6: Shield Knight
- Rank 7: Phantom Striker
- Rank 9: Mole Knight
- Rank 11: Plague Knight
- Rank 12: Kratos (Shovel Knight)
- Rank 14: Hedge Farmer
- Rank 15: Specter Knight
- Rank 17: Troupple King
- Rank 18: Mr. Hat
- Rank 20: Mona
- Rank 21: Black Knight
- Rank 23: Propeller Knight
- Rank 24: King Knight
- Rank 50: The Enchantress
- Rank 200: Shovel Knight & Shield Knight together
- Rank 16: Village
- Rank 19: Armor Outpost
- Rank 22: Clockwork Tower
- Rank 25: The Lich Yard
- Rank 300: Tower of Fate (with Order of No Quarter)