Little Mac is the main protagonist of the Punch-Out series and is a playable character in Nintendo All-Stars Battle Royale. His in-game rival is Captain Falcon. His minion would be Doc Louis.
HIT' EM, BABY!
Little Mac hails from the Bronx, New York. He is interested in getting into the World Video Boxing Association, which has a long history of rookie boxers joining the ranks in an effort to become world champions. He traveled to New York City in hopes of searching for someone that could train him. It was not until he met Jerome “Doc” Louis, who was a former heavyweight champion in his own right, and then he began his journey to the top of the World Circuit.
THE LEGACY OF LITTLE MAC
- Punch-Out (Arcade)
- Super Punch-Out (Arcade)
- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out (NES)
- Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie's Double Trouble
- Donkey Kong 64
- Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat
- Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber
- Donkey Konga
- Donkey Konga 2
- Donkey Konga 3
- Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast
- Donkey Kong Country Returns
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Name: Captain Falcon
- Kong Combo - - Donkey Kong performs two slaps with his right arm before smacking the ground with both arms simultaneously.
- Primate Punch - or + - Donkey Kong revs up a punch for the duration the button is held down. When released, he throws a single, straightforward swing.
- Gorilla Upper - + - Donkey Kong performs a standing uppercut.
- Circuit Slam - + - Donkey Kong leaps in the air and comes back down, both fists slamming the ground.
- Kong Strike - (midair) - Donkey Kong strikes at the air below him with both fists simultaneously.
- Clap Happy - or + (midair) - Donkey Kong claps his hands together, emitting a small shockwave that travels about half a character length.
- Headbutt - + (midair) - Donkey Kong headbutts the opponent.
- Air Circuit Slam - + - (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Peanut Popguns - - Donkey Kong draws the Peanut Popguns and starts firing rapidly. Aimable.
- Roll Attack - or + - Donkey Kong rolls forward.
- Coconut Gun - + - Donkey Kong takes out the Coconut Gun and aims it at a 45 degree angle upwards. When fired, a coconut is launched at that angle, which explodes on contact.
- Tremor - + - Donkey Kong pounds the ground with his open palms repeatedly, causing a shock wave that deals damage to nearby opponents until the final hit.
- Peanut Popguns - (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Vine Swing - or + (midair) - A vine appears out of nowhere, which Donkey Kong swings, hitting any opponents in his way.
- Air Coconut Gun - + (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Simian Slam - + (midair) - Donkey Kong enters a sitting position and plummets to the ground, hitting any opponents in his way.
- Charging Shockwave - - For the duration this button is held, Donkey Kong enters a state in which four orange spheres orbit his body. Donkey Kong emits a shockwave by spinning and striking the ground with his fists.
- Banana Camera - or + - Donkey Kong takes out a camera and prepares to take a picture for the duration the button is held down, the resulting flash will stun opponents.
- Bananaport - + - Donkey Kong quickly becomes encased in a giant banana peel. The peel opens to reveal that the ape has vanished with the peel. Donkey Kong reappears in one of the five directions on another peel.
- Orange Grenade - + - Donkey Kong ducks and shields his face as he tosses an orange-like grenade. It explodes on contact.
- Air Charging Shockwave - (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Banana Camera - or + (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Bananaport - + (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Orange Grenade - + (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Forward Toss - or - Donkey Kong throws the opponent forward.
- Skyward Toss - - Donkey Kong tosses the opponent straight upwards.
- Slam Dunk - - Donkey Kong leaps up about three squares high and tosses the opponent to the ground.
- Star Uppercut - (Level 1 Super): TBA
- Dope On A Rope - (Level 2 Super): A punching bag on a rope appears in front of Little Mac, and he punches it several times, causing it to swing in greater and greater arcs. On the final hit, he punches it so hard that it breaks free of the rope and goes flying off the screen, killing opponents who touches it.
- Giga Mac - (Level 3 Super): TBA
- Boxer Shuffle - Mac jabs forward with a flurry of punches, all while showing off his fancy footwork.
- The Champ Is Here! - Mac throws both arms into the air as he turns to face the camera.
- Shadow Boxing - Mac jives while casing his shadow on the ground before him or any walls behind him.
Introduction and Ending AnimationsEdit
- Ready to Get Punched? - Little Mac punches two times and then uppercuts. He says, "Ready to get punched out!?"
- Thanks, Doc - Doc rides onto the stage on his bicycle followed shortly after by Little Mac who runs after him, wearing his pink sweatshirt. Doc climbs off the bike and into the background while Mac throws off his sweatshirt, raising his fists.
- Barrel Buds - A barrel is thrown on stage from off-screen which breaks upon landing to reveal Diddy Kong who hovers in the air until Donkey Kong runs on stage.
- I've Been Shot - A hovering barrel cannon off in the distance launches the Kongs onto the battlefield.
- Title Holder - Mac holds his title belt over his head as Doc runs in from the side of the screen. Doc throws his arms around Mac’s waist and lifts the triumphant Mac onto his shoulder and shouts, “Woowee! Mac, baby!”
- Thanks! - Donkey Kong bows twice to the camera as Diddy, performs a short hop before a somersault.
- You Did Well... - The Kongs each grin and give thumbs-up signs to the player.
- Guitar Gazump - Diddy Kong strums a resounding riff on his electric guitar.
- if using Title Holder - Mac claps as he sits on a stool, Doc standing behind him while eating a chocolate bar.
- if using Thanks! - The Kongs each facepalm before holding their heads in shame.
- if using You Did Well... - Donkey Kong pounds the ground with his fists in frustration.
- if using Guitar Gazump - Diddy Kong express shock when a string on the electric guitar he's holding snaps out of place.
The default appearance of Donkey Kong.
- Orange skin: orange fur, blue tie, white embroidering
- Blue skin: silhouette body, red tie, red embroidering
- White skin: white fur, blue tie, yellow embroidering
His appearance from Super Mario Strikers.
- Red skin: red uniform, green patterns, yellow outlines
- Blue skin: blue uniform, orange patterns, yellow outlines
- Black skin: black uniform, black patterns, white outlines
His clothing in Horror Land from Mario Party 2.
- Blue skin: blue outfit, orange patterns
- Red skin: red outfit, green patterns
- Violet skin: violet outfit, white patterns