Hey Lee. I just want to ask. For my page, Juggernaut, especially for his rival, Astaroth. I cannot make his page. I want to make another character. Can I add another character without adding Astaroth first?
Hatake! I really need your help! Not for my pages, but there are these pages and a category named Thomas And Friends Characters made by an AWC! And there is not even one single info! Is it a spam or something?! Plus, why do you abandon this wiki? Please return! Emergency!
I've been away from the PSASBR scene for a little while since making my concept vids back in the day, but I came across this wiki to find that a few of the characters that you have listed have varying amounts of ideas / details taken directly from my original videos.
Of course I think its great that people like what I did enough to put it in a wiki, but I would have prefered to have been approached / at least credited for it somewhere.
Would it be possible to credit me on at least the Ethan Mars page, since that whole page is entirely taken from my video (moves, rivals etc.) There are other pages that reference my ideas in smaller nuggets, which don't necessarily matter, I was just especially proud of my Ethan list so...
1. I know it says FanFiction, but can we have a rule where only characters who appear in at least ONE PlayStation system?
2. I have some Wiki Com problems where soneone edit MY work WITHOUT my permission.
3. Can youmaybe update the rules.
4. (Not related to the topic) Do you have any rival ideas for He-Man, Bender, Lone Ranger, Ice Age Trio, Sailor Mars, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Jupiter, Elena Fisher, Hsien-Ko and Green Arrow?
5. (Related to the topic) Some people just left their work wthout finishing it, which I mean no sign for Description, Arcade, Connection to Rivals, Moveset, Costumes, etc. Mind tell some members to finish their work? Apart from me, who is contining his work.
1. Of course we have that rule. As long as a character appears on a PlayStation console, they can have an article. Any non-PlayStation characters or OC's are meant to be blog posts only. Post a list of any violators and I'll have a word with them.
2. Alright, I'll take care of it. Give me a link to your pages and I'll make sure Wiki Cons can't edit them.
3. We'll have to speak with Ratchet941 about that since he's the head admin.
4. Not sure about most of those, to be honest. I can suggest making some of them rivals with each other. Perhaps Lone Ranger and Green Arrow?
5. I've noticed that too. I believe if a character page remains unfinished, it should be deleted. If someone has character ideas, they should at least keep them in a blog until they can work on their article. That isn't a rule, to my knowledge, but it's what I stand by.
I make them with a free application called GIMP. It's a lot like Photoshop. I'd give you the template but my laptop with all of my templates and other stuff won't start up, so I have to send it in to be wiped. However, for my original template, I just went to Youtube and took a screenshot of a gameplay video while it was on the loading screen.