|Developer(s)||Namco Bandai Games|
|Publisher(s)||Many so far|
|Genre(s)||Fighting, Party, & Beat Em' Up|
One Piece is a manga series created by Eiichiro Oda that branched off into a anime, many video games, and other stuff. The manga itself was started in 1997, the anime started in 1999, and the first One Piece game for a PlayStation system was released in 2001 for Japan and in 2005 for the United States.
Connection with All-StarsEdit
- Monkey D. Luffy and Roronoa Zoro appear as a playable DLC characters.
- Portgas D. Ace and Dracule Mihawk appear as unlockable minions.
- Shanks and Kuina appear as DLC minions.
- Punk Hazard appears as an DLC stage in PlayStation All-Stars Fanfiction Royale, which is a mash up of One Piece and Chrono Cross.
- Oars appears in Downtown Hong Kong as a stage hazard.
- Brownbeard appears in Punk Hazard as a background character.
Note: This list only has the games that was releaed in the US.
- One Piece: Grand Battle! (PS2) - 2005
- One Piece: Pirates' Carnival (PS2) - 2006
- One Piece: Grand Adventure (PS2) - 2006
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors (PS3) - 2012
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 (PS3) - 2013
- There has not been a One Piece game released in the US since 2006 and until 2012.
- So far the Pirate Warriors game series are the only One Piece games that have not been dubbed with english voice actors and are only downloadable only games in the US.