Pac-Man is the main protagonist of the Pac-Man series. He is Namco's famed mascot and was created by Toru Iwatani.
THE ARCADE LEGEND
Pac-Man was one of the first video games ever conceived. The yellow circle spends his days traversing mazes, eating dots and dodging deadly ghosts.
THE LEGACY OF PAC-MAN
- Ms. Pac-Man
- Pac-Man Plus
- Super Pac-Man
- Baby Pac-Man
- Professor Pac-Man
- Pac & Pal
- Jr. Pac-Man
- Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures
- Pac-Man Arrangement
- Pac-Man VR
- Pac-Man World
- Pac-Man: Adventures in Time
- Pac-Man Fever
- Pac-Man World 2
- Pac-Man Vs.
- Pac-Man Pinball Advance
- Pac 'n Roll
- Pac-Man World 3
- Pac-Man World Rally
- Pac-Man Championship Edition
- Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
- Pac-Man Party
- Pac-Man Battle Royale
- Pac-Man Chomp Mania
- Pac-Man 256
- Pac-Man Championship Edition 2
Rival: Mech-Zangief, Mega Man
Pac-Man is normally a close range character, although he has a couple ranged attacks. He has many melee attacks such as his Butt Bounce and Rev-Roll. His attacks are relatively fast, although his movement speed leaves much to be desired. His Triangle moves are based on his Neutral Special on Super Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U, Bonus Fruit.
- Pac-Combo - - Pac-Man does two alternating jabs followed by a backflip kick.
- Rev-Roll - or (Hold to charge) - Pac-Man runs in place and rolls forward at high speeds.
- Headbutt - - Pac-Man does a headbutt on the opponent.
- Butt Bounce - - Pac-Man jumps up and crashes back down, butt-first.
- Backflip - (midair) - Pac-Man transforms into his classic form and backflips.
- Air Rev Roll - or (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Headbutt - (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Butt Bounce - (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Cherry Bomb - - Pac-Man throws a Cherry Bomb, which explodes on contact.
- Strawberry Missile - or - Pac-Man shoots a Strawberry Missile.
- Orange Throw - - Pac-Man throws a Orange upwards.
- Apple Ram - - Pac-Man rams the opponent with a Apple.
- Watermelon Seed Splitter - (midair) - Pac-Man splits a Watermelon, which sends some seeds at the opponent.
- Galaxian Throw - or (midair) - Pac-Man throws a Galaxian, which does a quick shuttle loop before continuing to fly off.
- Sonic Bell - (midair) - Pac-Man rings a bell, which emits a upwards flying soundwave.
- Key Thrust - (midair) - Pac-Man thrusts a key downward.
- Pac-Dot Throw - - Pac-Man throws a Pac-Dot, which stuns the opponent.
- Power Pellet - or - Pac-Man deploys a Power Pellet, which is followed by a maximum of five Pac-Dots. Then, Pac-Man turns into his classic form and follows the trail.
- Pac-Jump - - Pac-Man transforms into his classic form and produces a trampoline to bounce like Sackboy's Up Circle.
- Fire Hydrant - - Pac-Man throws a fire hydrant below himself. A fire hydrant shoots out water two times at both sides.
- Air Pac-Dot Throw - (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Power Pellet - or (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Pac-Jump - (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Fire Hydrant - (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Tractor Beam - or - Pac-Man fires the Boss Galaga's tractor beam from his hand to catch the opponent, and throws them.
- Spin Throw - - Pac-Man spins twice and then tosses the opponent backward.
- Chomp Them - - Pac-Man pins the opponent to the ground and transforms into his classic form to chomp them.
- Spooky - (Level 1): Spooky appears and attacks a nearby opponent.
- The Ghosts - (Level 2): Blinky, Inky, Pinky, and Clyde moves around the stage, as if in a maze while killing opponents by touching them.
- Super Pac-Man - (Level 3): Pac-Man eats a Power Pellet and a Super Pellet, and becomes into a larger version of his classic form. Pac-Man can move anywhere, but in 90-degree angles. KO'd opponents by Pac-Man will become a pair of floating "ghost" eyes.
- Yummy!: Pac-Man pops a Power Pellet into his mouth.
- Turning Blue?: Pac-Man gives a thumbs-up and says "Yeah!"
- Namco Roulette: Pac-Man performs a "Namco Roulette", which summons classic Namco items, characters and enemies.
Quotes from All-StarsEdit
Intros and OutrosEdit
- Who's Hungry?: Pac-Man walks in, eats a Power Pellet, then licks his lips.
- Intermission: Pac-Man opens his mouth while in his classic form, then jumps into his modern form.
- Paaaac-Maaaan!: A tube is seen with a small door at the bottom, Pac-Man is seen riding through the tube, rolls out the door, and does Jazz Hands as confetti pops out.
- Get in da Choppa!: Pac-Man puts his hands on his hips and grins.
- Level Complete!: Chases a vulnerable blue ghost in his classic form, then shifts to his modern form and poses akimbo.
- Compliments to the Chef!: Appears on screen in his classic form, trips onto the floor and transforms into his modern form, before raising his fist up while sitting down clumsily.
- Excuse me?: Drops from the sky in his modern form and lands while a sign displaying "7650m" pops up from the ground, before striking a winking, thumbs-up.
- The Pac is Back!: Pac-Man stands atop the Winner's Podium from Pac-Man World Rally.
- If using Level Complete!: Pac-Man spins around dizzily and faints.
- If using Compliments to the Chef!: Pac-Man buries his face into his hands and sobs.
- If using Excuse me?: Blinky, Inky, Pinky, and Clyde are all trying to wake up a KO'd Pac-Man.
- If using The Pac is Back!: Pac-Man turns into his classic form, spins around, and disappears by shrinking.
Rank 8: Clyde