Samus Aran is the protagonist of the Metroid series and is a playable character in PlayStation X Nintendo: Super Smash Bros All-Stars. Her in-game rival is Isaac Clarke. Her minion would be Adam Malkovich.
FOR GALACTIC FEDERATION
This intergalactic bounty hunter's full name is Samus Aran. Clad in a Power Suit made by the Chozo race and infused with their enhanced blood, she cleared the planet Zebes of a Metroid infestation. Samus is an orphan, the sole survivor of a Space Pirate raid that destroyed an Earth colony named K-2L.
THE LEGACY OF SAMUS
- Metroid II: Return of Samus
- Super Metroid
- Metroid Prime
- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
- Metroid Fusion
- Metroid: Zero Mission
- Metroid Prime Pinball
- Metroid Prime: Hunters
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
- Metroid: Other M
Name: Isaac Clarke
Connection: Both their games take place in space. They wear high tech suits and rarely show their face (They actually do from time to time.) They hunt stuff... (Metroids and Necromorphs.)
Samus Aran has a wide array of projectiles, making her great at keeping her foe at bay. This is essential because she is a very slow character and is susceptible to many combos due to her size.
- Cannon Hammer - - Samus does a quick left jab then a downward arm cannon punch.
- Forward Kick - or + - Samus does a straight right kick.
- Left Upper - + - Samus does an open palm uppercut with her left hand.
- Heel Kick - + - Samus rises her right foot and quickly brings it down.
- Air Cannon Hammer - (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Forward Kick - or + (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Drill Kick - + (midair) - Samus spins upward in a drill.
- Meteor Cannon - + - (midair) - Samus throws arm cannon in arc under herself.
- Charge Shot - - Samus fires a ball of white and bluish energy from her arm cannon, can be charged.
- Cannon Lunge - or + - Samus thrusts arm cannon forward with a fiery explosion.
- Cover Fire - + - Samus aims arm cannon upward and creates six small explosions above her at an arc.
- Earth Blaster - + - Samus brings her cannon to the ground for a fiery explosion.
- Air Charge Shot - (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Aerial Fire - or + (midair) - Samus fires several explosions from her arm cannon in front of her.
- Air Cover Fire - + (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Kaboom Shot - + (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Missile - - Samus fires a fiery missile.
- Grapple Beam - or + - Samus fires her grapple beam in front of her. On contact, opponent is pulled toward Samus.
- Screw Attack - + - Samus jumps up into air while spinning around quickly.
- Bomb Drop - + - Samus turns into a ball and drops a bomb.
- Air Missile - (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Grapple Beam - or + (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Space Jump - + (midair) - Gives Samus the power to continually jump in mid-air five times.
- Air Bomb Drop - + (midair) - Same as the ground version.
- Beam Throw - or - Samus uses grapple beam to throw opponent across the screen.
- Beam Shock - - Samus throws opponent upwards before continually shocking them with grapple beam.
- Beam Slam - - Samus uses grapple beam to slam opponent to the ground.
- Zero Laser - (Level 1 Super): Samus fires a bluish and white beam of energy forward, killing opponents.
- Zero Suit Samus - (Level 2 Super): Transforms into Zero Suit Samus. Press to use paralyzer to stun opponents, press and to kill them with Plasma Whip and Flip Kick.
- Travel by Gunship - (Level 3 Super): A brief cutscene shows Samus goes in her gunship. Press and for gatling guns. Press and for missiles. Those weapons kills opponents.
- Cannon Mechanics - Samus faces the screen and demonstrates the Arm Cannon mechanics.
- Gravity Booster - Salutes vigorously with her left arm as her Gravity Booster pulses.
- Cannon Reload - Holding her cannon with left hand, she aims behind her, then aims lower in front of her.
- "'Character Select"'
- "'Item Pick-up"'
- "'Successful KO"'
Introduction and Ending AnimationsEdit
- Save Station - Samus arrives through Save Station and readies her arm cannon.
- Suit Equip - Armor parts flies on Zero Suit Samus, after it she poses.
- Gunship Drop - Samus drops from her gunship.
- Gravity Power - Samus appears floating upside down, looks around and lands.
- Victory - Samus does a side kick and readies her arm cannon.
- Gunship - Samus leaves on her gunship.
- Straight Shot - Samus shoots a Metroid while facing the screen.
- Cannon Check - Samus cocks her arm cannon.
- if using Victory - Samus is seen injured.
- if using Gunship - Samus falls on her knees.
- if using Straight Shot - A Metroid latches on Samus's head.
- if using Cannon Check - Samus turns her back to the camera.
The default appearance of Samus.
- Purple skin: (Gravity Suit)
- Pink skin: (Original Varia Suit)
- Black skin: (Dark Suit)
Power Suit from Metroid Prime.
- Green skin: green suit
- Pink skin: pink suit
- Purple skin: purple suit
Dark Samus's appearance from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.
- Blue skin: blue suit
- Orange skin: orange suit
- White skin: white suit