Silent Swordsman is a Duel Monster that never speaks, but has a dubious sense of Honour..
IT'S TIME TO DUEL!
THE LEGACY OF SILENT SWORDSMAN
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (?)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! TAG FORCE (?)
- "3000 B.C... As the Pyramids were in its youth, Egyptian Kings played Terrifying Games of immense power that erupted into a war that nearly destroyed the entire World. Generations later, many heroes threw in their Gauntlets, to duel in competition... This is the story of a monster who went on a quest for redemption, as he is about to embark on an adventure that will bring opponents from far and wide. But will this story end in Triumph? or will it end in utter Defeat? Only time will tell..."
Name: Blaster Blade
Reason: As Silent Swordsman looked around, a master swordsman jumped and striked Silent Swordsman. He then got his sword deflected, and pushed back. Blaster Blade then realized Silent Swordsman might actually be a member of the Royal Paladins, and asked if he wishes to come nicely. Silent Swordsman pointed his blade at him, believing the clan is a threat without a word. Blaster Blade then made a suggestion that Silent Swordsman would be quite a successful soldier if he joined with honor, which he believed he has lots. Giving a serious face, Silent Swordsman charged at Blaster Blade, who now realized words won't affect a mute warrior, and the two are forced to fight...
Connection: While both of them are swordsmen, and come from Card Games, another connection is more obscure; Akira Itō was responsible for a certain measure for both franchises (He did the art for Yu-Gi-Oh! R, which is similar to Kazuki Takahashi's, who did the story. Itō even was a major player in developing the CARDFIGHT Vanguard concept of media. Both C are also Highly Successful, and have only gotten better with age...
- "As a famed swordsman returns home, his fellow allies knew it was a tough fight... But his battles are only just beginning... As the draw of a card can mean victory or defeat, a strategy that is successful or a failure, one thing needs to be known: As a Duelist tries all they can to win, the duel is meant to be part of the memories, not the emotion. And while nobody knows about The Heart of the Cards, it knows our potential as duelists. Never give up, and follow your dreams!"
- Sword Slash Combo - - Silent Swordsman does a series of slashes.
- Sword Thrust - or - Silent Swordsman thrusts his sword forward.
- Sword Upper Cut - - Silent Swordsman does an upward swing of his sword.
- Sword Spin - - Silent Swordsman swings his sword in a circular pattern.
- Sword Slam - (midair) Silent Swordsman does an overhead downward slash.
- Air Sword Thrust - or (midair)
- Air Sword Upper Cut- (midair)
- Air Sword Spin- (midair)
- Catapult Turtle - - A turtle with a cannon on its back that fires a Kuriboh at the opponent.
- Brave Attack - or - Magnet Warriors attack together.
- Spin Jump - - Jumps upward and attacks by spinning his sword.
- Black Luster Soldier - - Slams his sword into the ground, sending out a shockwave.
- Dark Flare Knight - (midair) Attacks with a fire-enhanced sword strike.
- Black Skull Dragon - or (midair) Shoots a fireball.
- Magician of Black Chaos - (midair) Attacks with a magic blast.
- Valkyrion the Magna Warrior - (midair) Magnet Warriors combine and perform an aerial sword slam.
- Spellbinding Circle - - Stuns the opponent for 4 seconds if their attack hits.
- Mystical Refpanel- or - Summons an elf-like monster that attacks with the same attack as a random opponent.
- Gift of the Mystical Elf - - Silent Swordsman activates a spell card that produces AP.
- Mirror Force - - Deflects any attack back at an opponent.
- Spellbinding Circle- (midair)
- Five Star Twilight - or (midair) Summons the five Kuriboh and they attack as Kuribabylon.
- Swords of Revealing Light - (midair) Traps the opponent in swords of light for 5 seconds.
- Big Shield Gardna - (midair) Summons a monster with a large shield to deflect attacks.
- Magic Cylinder - or - Pulls the opponent in a magical cylinder and shoots them out of another one that faces forward.
- Magic Cylinder (Up) - - Pulls the opponent in a magical cylinder and shoots them out of another one that faces upward.
- Magic Cylinder (Down) - - Pulls the opponent in a magical cylinder and shoots them out of another one that faces downward.
- Magician`s Might - (Level 1): Summons the Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl, which attack the nearest opponent together.
- Sword Mode - (Level 2): Silent Swordsman stuns surrounding opponents with a blast, then follows up with free cuts with his sword.
- Silent Swordsman LV7 - (Level 3): Silent Swordsman ranks up and slow down opponents. All his attacks kill. He can also do free cuts like in his Level 2.
Quotes & TauntsEdit
Summons Dark Magician Girl and she blows a raspberry.
Summons Kuriboh and it dances around.
Intros & OutrosEdit
Intro: Silent Swordsman walks on-stage stretching his arm and then grabs his sword.
Win: Silent Swordsman swings his sword and then sheathes it beside his hip.
Lose: Silent Swordsman angrily swings his sword with his back turned to the camera.
- Standard Attire
- LV4 Variant
- Kazuki Takahashi style.
- Lv: 8: Armed Dragon