|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|First Release||December 25, 1997|
Ore! Tomba (Me! Tomba) in Japan, Tomba! in North America and Tombi! in Europe, is a platform game developed by Whoopee Camp for the Sony PlayStation. Tomba! was followed by a sequel titled Tomba! 2: The Evil Swine Return. The colorful imaginative atmosphere and innovative gameplay of Tomba! has continued to keep it nostalgically popular with gamers. The series is the brainchild of Tokuro Fujiwara, who also created the Ghosts'n Goblins and produced the Mega Man series. It was also one of the first PlayStation games to take advantage of the DualShock feature. The intro song to the European version, No Sweat!, was performed by the CBBC band, North & South, whilst the North American version is an instrumental of Paradise.
Connection with All-StarsEdit
- Tomba appears as a playable character.
- Zippo appears as an unlockable minion.
- Charles, Evil Pig and Tabby appear as DLC minions.
- Tomb appears as an stage in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, and is a mash up of Tomb Raider and Tomba!.
- Tomba! (PS1) 1997
- Tomba! 2: The Evil Swine Return (PS1) 1999